NORWALK, Conn. - Cheryl Ruth Andersen of Norwalk died Jan. 5. She was 61.
Andersen was born Oct. 26, 1952, in Greenwich, to Martin and Beatrice Andersen. She was a resident of Georgetown for 29 years, and most recently lived in Norwalk. She was a member of the Mendelssohn Choir of Norwalk. She earned her Bachelors degree in Human Services from the University of Connecticut in May of 2013.
Andersen is survived by her daughters, Anastasia Burnsworth Kowal (Mark) and Alison Burnsworth Zareski (P.J.) both of Wilton; sons, Gary Lee Green Jr. of Bethel, David Martin Green of Poughkeepsie, N.Y. and Sean Curtis Burnsworth (Iris) of Gilboa, N.Y.; sister, Judean Ward (Patrick) of Greenwich; brother, Niel Andersen (Susan) of New Milford; four grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Virginia Chiappetta, all formerly of Greenwich.
Calling hours will be from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Bouton Funeral Home, 31 West Church St., in Georgetown, Connecticut. Memorial services will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Mendelssohn Choir of Norwalk, P.O. Box 271, Fairfield, CT 06824-0271; or to the charity of your choice.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 3 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Norwalk Sky