STRATFORD, Conn. - Cathie Meade-Clark of Stratford died Saturday, March 8. She was 53.
Meade-Clark was born in Bridgeport, the daughter of Shirley Lockhart Meade and Raymond J. Meade. She graduated from Notre Dame High School in 1978. Meade-Clark retired from Trans-Lux Corp. in Norwalk after 25 years as the vice president of sales.
Meade-Clark is survived by her husband, Thomas R. Sharron; mother, Shirley; brothers, Michael G. Meade (Paulette), Raymond P. Meade Jr. (Michele), Brian A. Meade (Jana); and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her father, Raymond; husbands, Paul Clark and Glenn Toth.
Calling hours are Monday, March 10, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main Street and Gorham Place, Trumbull. Services will be held Tuesday, March 11, at 10 a.m. in St. Andrew Church, 435 Anton St., Bridgeport, with a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will follow in St. Michael's Cemetery, Stratford.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Stratford Cat Project, P.O. Box 1261, Stratford, CT 06614.
- 1 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 2 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 3 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk