NORWALK, Conn. - Caroline (Raymond) Bouley of Derby died July 14. She was 91.
Bouley was born in Norwalk, and was a longtime area resident. She was a retired quality control inspector for General Electric and a member of the Quarter Century Club.
Bouley is survived by her son, Gene Bouley (Sheri) of Windsor; sister, Shirley Lesenski of Fairfield; four grandchildren; one great-grandson; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Rolland Bouley; and daughter, Carol Ann Bouley.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 17 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Cyril F. Mullins Funeral Home 399 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Funeral services will be held at 10:15 a.m. Thursday, July 18 at the funeral home and at 11 a.m. at St. Ambrose Church 1596 Boston Ave., Bridgeport. Interment in Lakeview Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to CT Hospice 100 Doublebeach Rd. Branford, CT.
For more information, please visit: www.mullinsfh.com
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 4 Hospitals In Norwalk, Danbury Testing Suspected Cases Of Enterovirus
- 5 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market