NORWALK, Conn. - Caroline (Raymond) Bouley of Derby died July 14. She was 91.
Bouley was born in Norwalk, and was a longtime area resident. She was a retired quality control inspector for General Electric and a member of the Quarter Century Club.
Bouley is survived by her son, Gene Bouley (Sheri) of Windsor; sister, Shirley Lesenski of Fairfield; four grandchildren; one great-grandson; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Rolland Bouley; and daughter, Carol Ann Bouley.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 17 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Cyril F. Mullins Funeral Home 399 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Funeral services will be held at 10:15 a.m. Thursday, July 18 at the funeral home and at 11 a.m. at St. Ambrose Church 1596 Boston Ave., Bridgeport. Interment in Lakeview Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to CT Hospice 100 Doublebeach Rd. Branford, CT.
For more information, please visit: www.mullinsfh.com
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Norwalk Teen Reports He Was Robbed On East Avenue
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced