NORWALK, Conn. - Caroline (Raymond) Bouley of Derby died July 14. She was 91.
Bouley was born in Norwalk, and was a longtime area resident. She was a retired quality control inspector for General Electric and a member of the Quarter Century Club.
Bouley is survived by her son, Gene Bouley (Sheri) of Windsor; sister, Shirley Lesenski of Fairfield; four grandchildren; one great-grandson; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Rolland Bouley; and daughter, Carol Ann Bouley.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 17 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Cyril F. Mullins Funeral Home 399 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Funeral services will be held at 10:15 a.m. Thursday, July 18 at the funeral home and at 11 a.m. at St. Ambrose Church 1596 Boston Ave., Bridgeport. Interment in Lakeview Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to CT Hospice 100 Doublebeach Rd. Branford, CT.
For more information, please visit: www.mullinsfh.com
- 1 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 2 Norwalk Man Faces Phone Theft Charges at Stew Leonard's
- 3 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 4 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 5 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive