NORWALK, Conn. - Carmen Vazquez of Norwalk died Monday, March 24. She was 87.
Vazquez was born May 12, 1926, in Santurce, Puerto Rico, she was the daughter of Abelardo and Maria Garcia Diaz. She worked for several years with Muller & Rother, a paper distributor, as an executive secretary. She was active in the United Church of the Bronx and the 2nd Bethel Christian Church, also in the Bronx.
Vazquez is survived by her children, Sidney and Doris Vazquez of Norwalk. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Segundo B. Vazquez.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Funeral services will be held at 12 p.m. Friday, March 28 at the funeral home, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery in Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk