NORWALK, Conn. - Carmen Vazquez of Norwalk died Monday, March 24. She was 87.
Vazquez was born May 12, 1926, in Santurce, Puerto Rico, she was the daughter of Abelardo and Maria Garcia Diaz. She worked for several years with Muller & Rother, a paper distributor, as an executive secretary. She was active in the United Church of the Bronx and the 2nd Bethel Christian Church, also in the Bronx.
Vazquez is survived by her children, Sidney and Doris Vazquez of Norwalk. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Segundo B. Vazquez.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk. Funeral services will be held at 12 p.m. Friday, March 28 at the funeral home, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery in Norwalk.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk