NORWALK, Conn. - Carmella Tremonte Gray Sniffen of Norwalk died Jan. 12. She was 87.
Sniffen was born July, 16, 1926, to Luardo and Vita Tremonte.
Sniffen is survived by a brother, Albert; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her first husband, Sidney Gray and second husband, Harvey Sniffen.
There are no calling hours. Graveside services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17 at Riverside Cemetery in Norwalk with Rev. Dan Mariano, Pastor of the Parkway Assembly of God officiating.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Sniffen’s name may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare