NORWALK, Conn. - Carmella Tremonte Gray Sniffen of Norwalk died Jan. 12. She was 87.
Sniffen was born July, 16, 1926, to Luardo and Vita Tremonte.
Sniffen is survived by a brother, Albert; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her first husband, Sidney Gray and second husband, Harvey Sniffen.
There are no calling hours. Graveside services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17 at Riverside Cemetery in Norwalk with Rev. Dan Mariano, Pastor of the Parkway Assembly of God officiating.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Sniffen’s name may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 5 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk