NORWALK, Conn. - Carmella Tremonte Gray Sniffen of Norwalk died Jan. 12. She was 87.
Sniffen was born July, 16, 1926, to Luardo and Vita Tremonte.
Sniffen is survived by a brother, Albert; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her first husband, Sidney Gray and second husband, Harvey Sniffen.
There are no calling hours. Graveside services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17 at Riverside Cemetery in Norwalk with Rev. Dan Mariano, Pastor of the Parkway Assembly of God officiating.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Sniffen’s name may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced