NORWALK, Conn. - Carmella Tremonte Gray Sniffen of Norwalk died Jan. 12. She was 87.
Sniffen was born July, 16, 1926, to Luardo and Vita Tremonte.
Sniffen is survived by a brother, Albert; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her first husband, Sidney Gray and second husband, Harvey Sniffen.
There are no calling hours. Graveside services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17 at Riverside Cemetery in Norwalk with Rev. Dan Mariano, Pastor of the Parkway Assembly of God officiating.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Sniffen’s name may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk