NORWALK, Conn. - Carmella Tremonte Gray Sniffen of Norwalk died Jan. 12. She was 87.
Sniffen was born July, 16, 1926, to Luardo and Vita Tremonte.
Sniffen is survived by a brother, Albert; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her first husband, Sidney Gray and second husband, Harvey Sniffen.
There are no calling hours. Graveside services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17 at Riverside Cemetery in Norwalk with Rev. Dan Mariano, Pastor of the Parkway Assembly of God officiating.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Sniffen’s name may be made to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Norwalk Teen Reports He Was Robbed On East Avenue
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced