NORWALK, Conn. - Carmella DePanfilis of Norwalk died Saturday, Feb. 15. She was 87.
DePanfilis was born Sept. 7, 1926, in Norwalk, the daughter of Antonio and Valverdina D’Alessio DePanfilis.
She is survived by her brothers, Ralph, Vincent and John DePanfilis, both of Norwalk; sister, Mary Gargiulo, also of Norwalk; and many nieces, nephews, grandnieces and grandnephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 19, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Feb. 20, at 10 a.m. in St. Jerome Church, 23 Half Mile Road, Norwalk. Interment will follow in St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in DePanfilis’ memory may be made to: Star Inc., 182 Wolfpit Ave., Norwalk, CT 06851.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton