NORWALK, Conn. - Carmella DePanfilis of Norwalk died Saturday, Feb. 15. She was 87.
DePanfilis was born Sept. 7, 1926, in Norwalk, the daughter of Antonio and Valverdina D’Alessio DePanfilis.
She is survived by her brothers, Ralph, Vincent and John DePanfilis, both of Norwalk; sister, Mary Gargiulo, also of Norwalk; and many nieces, nephews, grandnieces and grandnephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 19, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Feb. 20, at 10 a.m. in St. Jerome Church, 23 Half Mile Road, Norwalk. Interment will follow in St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations in DePanfilis’ memory may be made to: Star Inc., 182 Wolfpit Ave., Norwalk, CT 06851.
- 1 Six Busted On Prostitution Charges In Sting In Norwalk
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach