BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Burton "Buddy" Klein of Bridgeport died Wednesday, June 25. He was 80.
Klein spent his entire life in the area. He was a television technician while serving in the communications room on a Navy submarine during the Korean War. After he returned home from his service, he was employed for many years by the RCA Service Co. in Norwalk.
Klein is survived by his children, Lenny Klein (Jennifer) of Fairfield and Lisa Klein Lebowitz (Andy) of Glastonbury; sister, Laura Klein Amdur of Bridgeport; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by wife, Sharon Rich Klein.
Graveside services will be held at 3:30 p.m. Friday, June 27, at the Ahavath Achim Cemetery, 250 Reid St., Fairfield. Calling hours are immediately after the service at the home of Jennifer and Lenny Klein.
Donations in Klein's memory may be made to the Jewish Home at www.jhe.org.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk