BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Burton "Buddy" Klein of Bridgeport died Wednesday, June 25. He was 80.
Klein spent his entire life in the area. He was a television technician while serving in the communications room on a Navy submarine during the Korean War. After he returned home from his service, he was employed for many years by the RCA Service Co. in Norwalk.
Klein is survived by his children, Lenny Klein (Jennifer) of Fairfield and Lisa Klein Lebowitz (Andy) of Glastonbury; sister, Laura Klein Amdur of Bridgeport; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by wife, Sharon Rich Klein.
Graveside services will be held at 3:30 p.m. Friday, June 27, at the Ahavath Achim Cemetery, 250 Reid St., Fairfield. Calling hours are immediately after the service at the home of Jennifer and Lenny Klein.
Donations in Klein's memory may be made to the Jewish Home at www.jhe.org.
- 1 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Juvenile Who Lives In Europe Arrested In Norwalk SWATing Incident