NORWALK, Conn. - Brooks Renwick of Norwalk died Feb. 20. He was 43.
Renwick was born July 13, 1970, in Greenwich, he was the son of Ginni Genestra of Norwalk and Richard Renwick. He grew up in the Rowayton section of Norwalk, graduating from St. Luke's School, class of '89. After attending Northeastern University and spending some time in Southern California, he joined the family business, F&G Construction, where he was employed at the time of his death, driving heavy equipment all over the east coast and helping to manage the business. He was a member of the East Norwalk Yacht Club.
Renwick is survived by his daughters, Bailey, Brinn and Brielle; step-son, Will Ayles; mother, Ginni; step-father, Fred Genestra; step-brother, Russell (Katie) Genestra; step-sister, Laura Genestra; and nieces and a nephew. He was predeceased by his father, Richard; and brother, Jerry.
Visiting hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Edward Lawrence Funeral Home, 2119 Boston Post Road, Darien. A service celebrating his life will be held at 12 p.m. Friday, Feb. 28 at United Church of Rowayton, 210 Rowayton Ave., Rowayton.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Renwick’s memory may be made to a scholarship fund for his children which can be set up at TD BANK, 55 Post Road, Darien, CT 06820, or a charity of your choice.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut