BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Beulah Gaddy Mullins of Bridgeport died Tuesday, Sept. 2. She was 69.
Mullins was born March 25, 1945, to James and Netta Gaddy in Wadesboro, N.C. After graduating high school, she moved to Norwalk. She was employed with Corday Company in Norwalk for over 25 years. After retirement, she ran a daycare from her home.
Mullins is survived by her companion, Elijah Wells; children, Sandra Mullins Wagner, Cynthia Mullins, and Willie Farrad Mullins; a granddaughter; a host of siblings; nieces, nephews; relatives; and friends. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Saturday, Sept. 6 from 9 a.m. until time of service. Funeral Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 6 at Friendship Baptist Church, 235 Albert Ave., Stratford. Interment immediately following service at Riverside Cemetery, Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: http://www.bakerfuneralservices.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard