NORWALK, Conn. - Bernice H. Harrison of Norwalk died Monday, March 3. She was 89.
Harrison was born July 17, 1924, in Beacon, N.Y., the daughter of Albert Stanley and Mary Elizabeth (Moshier) Thorn, she was a graduate of Norwalk Hospital School of Nursing.
Harrison is survived by her sons, Arthur W. Harrison (Sharon), Peter T. Harrison (Lynn); daughter, Carol A. Falcone (Robert); eight grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; brother, Juke Thorn; sister, Audrey Clout; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur H. Harrison.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, with a prayer service to be held at 6 p.m., officiated by Rev. John Livingston of the United Church of Rowayton.
Memorial contributions may be made to a charity of one's choice.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director