NORWALK, Conn. - Bernice H. Harrison of Norwalk died Monday, March 3. She was 89.
Harrison was born July 17, 1924, in Beacon, N.Y., the daughter of Albert Stanley and Mary Elizabeth (Moshier) Thorn, she was a graduate of Norwalk Hospital School of Nursing.
Harrison is survived by her sons, Arthur W. Harrison (Sharon), Peter T. Harrison (Lynn); daughter, Carol A. Falcone (Robert); eight grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; brother, Juke Thorn; sister, Audrey Clout; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur H. Harrison.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, with a prayer service to be held at 6 p.m., officiated by Rev. John Livingston of the United Church of Rowayton.
Memorial contributions may be made to a charity of one's choice.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store