NORWALK, Conn. - Bernice H. Harrison of Norwalk died Monday, March 3. She was 89.
Harrison was born July 17, 1924, in Beacon, N.Y., the daughter of Albert Stanley and Mary Elizabeth (Moshier) Thorn, she was a graduate of Norwalk Hospital School of Nursing.
Harrison is survived by her sons, Arthur W. Harrison (Sharon), Peter T. Harrison (Lynn); daughter, Carol A. Falcone (Robert); eight grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; brother, Juke Thorn; sister, Audrey Clout; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur H. Harrison.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, with a prayer service to be held at 6 p.m., officiated by Rev. John Livingston of the United Church of Rowayton.
Memorial contributions may be made to a charity of one's choice.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 5 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk