NORWALK, Conn. - Bernice H. Harrison of Norwalk died Monday, March 3. She was 89.
Harrison was born July 17, 1924, in Beacon, N.Y., the daughter of Albert Stanley and Mary Elizabeth (Moshier) Thorn, she was a graduate of Norwalk Hospital School of Nursing.
Harrison is survived by her sons, Arthur W. Harrison (Sharon), Peter T. Harrison (Lynn); daughter, Carol A. Falcone (Robert); eight grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; brother, Juke Thorn; sister, Audrey Clout; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur H. Harrison.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, with a prayer service to be held at 6 p.m., officiated by Rev. John Livingston of the United Church of Rowayton.
Memorial contributions may be made to a charity of one's choice.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married