NORWALK, Conn. - Bernice H. Harrison of Norwalk died Monday, March 3. She was 89.
Harrison was born July 17, 1924, in Beacon, N.Y., the daughter of Albert Stanley and Mary Elizabeth (Moshier) Thorn, she was a graduate of Norwalk Hospital School of Nursing.
Harrison is survived by her sons, Arthur W. Harrison (Sharon), Peter T. Harrison (Lynn); daughter, Carol A. Falcone (Robert); eight grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; brother, Juke Thorn; sister, Audrey Clout; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur H. Harrison.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Magner Funeral Home, 12 Mott Ave., Norwalk, with a prayer service to be held at 6 p.m., officiated by Rev. John Livingston of the United Church of Rowayton.
Memorial contributions may be made to a charity of one's choice.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 4 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say