NORWALK, Conn. - Barry Huckabee, a lifelong Norwalk resident, died Tuesday, April 1. He was 55.
Huckabee was born in Nov. 19, 1958, in Norwalk, to Charles and Beatrice Clem Huckabee.
Huckabee is survived by his aunt, Lula Mae Anthony; sisters, Beatrice, Renee and Stephanie; brothers, Jonathan, Chucky, and Keith; relatives; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 8, at Faith Revival Center Church 600 Hallett St., Bridgeport.
For more information, please visit: http://www.bakerfuneralservices.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued