NORWALK, Conn. - Barry Huckabee, a lifelong Norwalk resident, died Tuesday, April 1. He was 55.
Huckabee was born in Nov. 19, 1958, in Norwalk, to Charles and Beatrice Clem Huckabee.
Huckabee is survived by his aunt, Lula Mae Anthony; sisters, Beatrice, Renee and Stephanie; brothers, Jonathan, Chucky, and Keith; relatives; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 8, at Faith Revival Center Church 600 Hallett St., Bridgeport.
For more information, please visit: http://www.bakerfuneralservices.com
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Where To Eat Out In And Around Norwalk On Thanksgiving
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job