NORWALK, Conn. - Barry Huckabee, a lifelong Norwalk resident, died Tuesday, April 1. He was 55.
Huckabee was born in Nov. 19, 1958, in Norwalk, to Charles and Beatrice Clem Huckabee.
Huckabee is survived by his aunt, Lula Mae Anthony; sisters, Beatrice, Renee and Stephanie; brothers, Jonathan, Chucky, and Keith; relatives; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 8, at Faith Revival Center Church 600 Hallett St., Bridgeport.
For more information, please visit: http://www.bakerfuneralservices.com
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores