NORWALK, Conn. - Arthur E. Jackson of Norwalk died Wednesday, Feb. 12. He was 76.
Jackson was born April 21, 1937, in Norwalk; son of Clarence and Florence Jackson. He served in the U.S. Air Force. He later worked for the Second District Water Department. He was married to Ann Jackson.
Jackson is survived by his daughters, Susan Jackson-Ross (Rick) of West Palm Beach, Fla., Sandra Pape (Brian) of Sarasota, Fla., and Linda Alfson (Raymond) of Norwalk; four grandchildren; brother, Alfred Jackson of South Norwalk. He was predeceased by his parents; and brothers, Howard, Edward and Walter.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 17, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Tuesday, Feb. 18, at 10 a.m. in St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave. Interment with full military honors will follow in St. John’s Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., South Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say