NORWALK, Conn. - Arthur E. Jackson of Norwalk died Wednesday, Feb. 12. He was 76.
Jackson was born April 21, 1937, in Norwalk; son of Clarence and Florence Jackson. He served in the U.S. Air Force. He later worked for the Second District Water Department. He was married to Ann Jackson.
Jackson is survived by his daughters, Susan Jackson-Ross (Rick) of West Palm Beach, Fla., Sandra Pape (Brian) of Sarasota, Fla., and Linda Alfson (Raymond) of Norwalk; four grandchildren; brother, Alfred Jackson of South Norwalk. He was predeceased by his parents; and brothers, Howard, Edward and Walter.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 17, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Tuesday, Feb. 18, at 10 a.m. in St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave. Interment with full military honors will follow in St. John’s Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., South Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol