NORWALK, Conn. - Arthur E. Jackson of Norwalk died Wednesday, Feb. 12. He was 76.
Jackson was born April 21, 1937, in Norwalk; son of Clarence and Florence Jackson. He served in the U.S. Air Force. He later worked for the Second District Water Department. He was married to Ann Jackson.
Jackson is survived by his daughters, Susan Jackson-Ross (Rick) of West Palm Beach, Fla., Sandra Pape (Brian) of Sarasota, Fla., and Linda Alfson (Raymond) of Norwalk; four grandchildren; brother, Alfred Jackson of South Norwalk. He was predeceased by his parents; and brothers, Howard, Edward and Walter.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 17, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Tuesday, Feb. 18, at 10 a.m. in St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave. Interment with full military honors will follow in St. John’s Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., South Norwalk.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Norwalk