NORWALK, Conn. - Arthur E. Jackson of Norwalk died Wednesday, Feb. 12. He was 76.
Jackson was born April 21, 1937, in Norwalk; son of Clarence and Florence Jackson. He served in the U.S. Air Force. He later worked for the Second District Water Department. He was married to Ann Jackson.
Jackson is survived by his daughters, Susan Jackson-Ross (Rick) of West Palm Beach, Fla., Sandra Pape (Brian) of Sarasota, Fla., and Linda Alfson (Raymond) of Norwalk; four grandchildren; brother, Alfred Jackson of South Norwalk. He was predeceased by his parents; and brothers, Howard, Edward and Walter.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 17, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Tuesday, Feb. 18, at 10 a.m. in St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave. Interment with full military honors will follow in St. John’s Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., South Norwalk.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Report Says 25 Arrests Were Made At Norwalk Schools In 2013
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury