SOUTHPORT, Conn. - Arnold Bryan Carlson of Southport died Friday, March 28. He was 71.
Carlson was born and raised in the Springdale section of Stamford, he was the son of Arnold and Delores Kallmann Carlson. A resident of Southport for 48 years, he was a retired manufacturing supervisor for C.R. Gibson, in Norwalk. During his career, he had also worked for Laminated Shim in Stamford, Bead Chain in Bridgeport, and more recently for Norwalk Self Storage and Buildner Capitol.
Carlson is survived by his wife, Gerri; sons, Mark Carlson (Nellys) of Southport, Bryan Carlson (Julie) of California; five grandchildren; brother-in-law, Joseph Bertini (Nancy) of Southport; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Carol Coffin.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 1 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. Funeral services will be held at 9:45 a.m. Wednesday, April 2 at the funeral home and 10:30 a.m. at St. Thomas Church in Fairfield. Interment will be private.
Contributions may be made to: Swim Across The Sound, C/O: St Vincent's Medical Center Foundation, 2800 Main St., Bridgeport, CT 06606.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk