SOUTHPORT, Conn. - Arnold Bryan Carlson of Southport died Friday, March 28. He was 71.
Carlson was born and raised in the Springdale section of Stamford, he was the son of Arnold and Delores Kallmann Carlson. A resident of Southport for 48 years, he was a retired manufacturing supervisor for C.R. Gibson, in Norwalk. During his career, he had also worked for Laminated Shim in Stamford, Bead Chain in Bridgeport, and more recently for Norwalk Self Storage and Buildner Capitol.
Carlson is survived by his wife, Gerri; sons, Mark Carlson (Nellys) of Southport, Bryan Carlson (Julie) of California; five grandchildren; brother-in-law, Joseph Bertini (Nancy) of Southport; and nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Carol Coffin.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 1 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. Funeral services will be held at 9:45 a.m. Wednesday, April 2 at the funeral home and 10:30 a.m. at St. Thomas Church in Fairfield. Interment will be private.
Contributions may be made to: Swim Across The Sound, C/O: St Vincent's Medical Center Foundation, 2800 Main St., Bridgeport, CT 06606.
- 1 Six Busted On Prostitution Charges In Sting In Norwalk
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach