NORWALK, Conn. – Anne D'Alessio Beers of Norwalk and formerly of New Canaan died Jan. 20 in Norwalk. She was 94.
Born Sept. 25, 1918, in New Canaan, Beers was the daughter of Carmine and Leonilda Botticelli D'Alessio. She was a member of the Catholic Daughters.
She was predeceased by her husband Charles Beers.
She is survived by three nieces, Leonilda Alicandro, of Norwalk, Marlene Kertesz, of New Canaan, and Phyllis Dixon, of Southhampton, N.Y.; and a nephew, Philip D’Alessio, of Smithville, Tenn.
Visitation will start at 9 a.m., Thursday, at Hoyt Funeral Home in New Canaan. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m., Thursday, at St. Aloysius Church in New Canaan.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola