NORWALK, Conn. – Anne D'Alessio Beers of Norwalk and formerly of New Canaan died Jan. 20 in Norwalk. She was 94.
Born Sept. 25, 1918, in New Canaan, Beers was the daughter of Carmine and Leonilda Botticelli D'Alessio. She was a member of the Catholic Daughters.
She was predeceased by her husband Charles Beers.
She is survived by three nieces, Leonilda Alicandro, of Norwalk, Marlene Kertesz, of New Canaan, and Phyllis Dixon, of Southhampton, N.Y.; and a nephew, Philip D’Alessio, of Smithville, Tenn.
Visitation will start at 9 a.m., Thursday, at Hoyt Funeral Home in New Canaan. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m., Thursday, at St. Aloysius Church in New Canaan.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married