NORWALK, Conn. – Anne D'Alessio Beers of Norwalk and formerly of New Canaan died Jan. 20 in Norwalk. She was 94.
Born Sept. 25, 1918, in New Canaan, Beers was the daughter of Carmine and Leonilda Botticelli D'Alessio. She was a member of the Catholic Daughters.
She was predeceased by her husband Charles Beers.
She is survived by three nieces, Leonilda Alicandro, of Norwalk, Marlene Kertesz, of New Canaan, and Phyllis Dixon, of Southhampton, N.Y.; and a nephew, Philip D’Alessio, of Smithville, Tenn.
Visitation will start at 9 a.m., Thursday, at Hoyt Funeral Home in New Canaan. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m., Thursday, at St. Aloysius Church in New Canaan.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts