NORWALK, Conn. – Anne D'Alessio Beers of Norwalk and formerly of New Canaan died Jan. 20 in Norwalk. She was 94.
Born Sept. 25, 1918, in New Canaan, Beers was the daughter of Carmine and Leonilda Botticelli D'Alessio. She was a member of the Catholic Daughters.
She was predeceased by her husband Charles Beers.
She is survived by three nieces, Leonilda Alicandro, of Norwalk, Marlene Kertesz, of New Canaan, and Phyllis Dixon, of Southhampton, N.Y.; and a nephew, Philip D’Alessio, of Smithville, Tenn.
Visitation will start at 9 a.m., Thursday, at Hoyt Funeral Home in New Canaan. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m., Thursday, at St. Aloysius Church in New Canaan.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint