NORWALK, Conn. – Anne D'Alessio Beers of Norwalk and formerly of New Canaan died Jan. 20 in Norwalk. She was 94.
Born Sept. 25, 1918, in New Canaan, Beers was the daughter of Carmine and Leonilda Botticelli D'Alessio. She was a member of the Catholic Daughters.
She was predeceased by her husband Charles Beers.
She is survived by three nieces, Leonilda Alicandro, of Norwalk, Marlene Kertesz, of New Canaan, and Phyllis Dixon, of Southhampton, N.Y.; and a nephew, Philip D’Alessio, of Smithville, Tenn.
Visitation will start at 9 a.m., Thursday, at Hoyt Funeral Home in New Canaan. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m., Thursday, at St. Aloysius Church in New Canaan.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten Norwalk On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday