NORWALK, Conn. – Anna May Davis of Norwalk died Jan. 20 at her home. She was 91.
Born Feb. 13, 1921, in Manhattan, Davis was the daughter of Adelaide Lionarons. She worked as a dance teacher in the USO during World War II. She met her husband, Arthur, while working for the USO.
Davis was a member of the Columbiettes and the Widows & Widowers Group. She was active at St. Mary Church and was a member of the choir.
She is survived by a daughter, Deborah (Richard) Roberts, of Norwalk; a brother, Ernest (Olga) Lionarons, of Schenectady, N.Y.; a granddaughter and many nieces and nephews.
Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Collins Funeral Home in Norwalk. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at St. Mary Church in Norwalk.
Memorial contributions may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk