NORWALK, Conn. - Angelina Grace DelBene of Norwalk died Saturday, May 11. She was 91.
DelBene was born March 10, 1922, in Yonkers, N.Y., daughter of Mariano and Santa Pafumi Monfort and has lived locally for most of her life.
DelBene is survived by sons, Ronald (Robin) and Gary DelBene, all of Norwalk; daughters, Annette Schleicher (Walter) of Bolton, and Jacqueline DelBene of Norwalk; four grandchildren; a great granddaughter; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Anthony F. DelBene; and sister, Catherine Chadwick.
Family and friends will meet at church. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Tuesday, May 14, at 10 a.m. at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations in DelBene’s name may be made to the Whittingham Cancer Center, Norwalk Hospital, Maple Street, Norwalk, CT 06856.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say