NORWALK, Conn. - Angelina Grace DelBene of Norwalk died Saturday, May 11. She was 91.
DelBene was born March 10, 1922, in Yonkers, N.Y., daughter of Mariano and Santa Pafumi Monfort and has lived locally for most of her life.
DelBene is survived by sons, Ronald (Robin) and Gary DelBene, all of Norwalk; daughters, Annette Schleicher (Walter) of Bolton, and Jacqueline DelBene of Norwalk; four grandchildren; a great granddaughter; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Anthony F. DelBene; and sister, Catherine Chadwick.
Family and friends will meet at church. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Tuesday, May 14, at 10 a.m. at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations in DelBene’s name may be made to the Whittingham Cancer Center, Norwalk Hospital, Maple Street, Norwalk, CT 06856.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint