NORWALK, Conn. - Angelina Grace DelBene of Norwalk died Saturday, May 11. She was 91.
DelBene was born March 10, 1922, in Yonkers, N.Y., daughter of Mariano and Santa Pafumi Monfort and has lived locally for most of her life.
DelBene is survived by sons, Ronald (Robin) and Gary DelBene, all of Norwalk; daughters, Annette Schleicher (Walter) of Bolton, and Jacqueline DelBene of Norwalk; four grandchildren; a great granddaughter; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Anthony F. DelBene; and sister, Catherine Chadwick.
Family and friends will meet at church. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Tuesday, May 14, at 10 a.m. at St. Matthew Church, 216 Scribner Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations in DelBene’s name may be made to the Whittingham Cancer Center, Norwalk Hospital, Maple Street, Norwalk, CT 06856.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk