LARGO, Fla. - Angelina Casavecchi of Largo, formerly of Wilton, died May 26. She was 93.
Casavecchi worked at Joseph Meckel Flowers and Bruce’s Flowers in Norwalk, specializing in corsages.
Casavecchi is survived by her daughters, Barbara Swenson and Joan Schmitt; grandchildren; great grandchildren; and sister, Rose. She was predeceased by her husband, Frank.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 11 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday June 12 at St. Thomas Church, East Ave., Norwalk. Interment will follow at St. John’s Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Norwalk Teen Reports He Was Robbed On East Avenue
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced