LARGO, Fla. - Angelina Casavecchi of Largo, formerly of Wilton, died May 26. She was 93.
Casavecchi worked at Joseph Meckel Flowers and Bruce’s Flowers in Norwalk, specializing in corsages.
Casavecchi is survived by her daughters, Barbara Swenson and Joan Schmitt; grandchildren; great grandchildren; and sister, Rose. She was predeceased by her husband, Frank.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 11 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday June 12 at St. Thomas Church, East Ave., Norwalk. Interment will follow at St. John’s Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 4 'Shark Tank' Star Mark Cuban Anchors Yacht Off Stamford Harbor
- 5 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation