NORWALK, Conn. - Angelina B. Vlicky of Norwalk died Tuesday, March 18. She was 77.
Vlicky was born Jan. 10, 1937, in Stamford, she was the daughter of Joseph P. and Lucia Braccia.
Vlicky is survived by her children, Donald Ruttkamp (Robin), Stephen Ruttkamp, Karen Ruttkamp Creuss and Jason Vlicky (Lisa); stepchildren, Betty Vlicky Taylor (Jason) and John Vlicky; sister, Philomena Braccia; brother, Joseph Braccia; seven grandchildren; and several great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John J. Vlicky.
Calling hours are Friday, March 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, March 22 at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Entombment will follow in St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
Contributions in Vlicky’s memory may be made to St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk, CT 06855.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say