NORWALK, Conn. - Angelina B. Vlicky of Norwalk died Tuesday, March 18. She was 77.
Vlicky was born Jan. 10, 1937, in Stamford, she was the daughter of Joseph P. and Lucia Braccia.
Vlicky is survived by her children, Donald Ruttkamp (Robin), Stephen Ruttkamp, Karen Ruttkamp Creuss and Jason Vlicky (Lisa); stepchildren, Betty Vlicky Taylor (Jason) and John Vlicky; sister, Philomena Braccia; brother, Joseph Braccia; seven grandchildren; and several great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John J. Vlicky.
Calling hours are Friday, March 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, March 22 at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Entombment will follow in St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
Contributions in Vlicky’s memory may be made to St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk, CT 06855.
- 1 Developer Prepares Plan For Mall At 95/7 In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues