NORWALK, Conn. - Angelina B. Vlicky of Norwalk died Tuesday, March 18. She was 77.
Vlicky was born Jan. 10, 1937, in Stamford, she was the daughter of Joseph P. and Lucia Braccia.
Vlicky is survived by her children, Donald Ruttkamp (Robin), Stephen Ruttkamp, Karen Ruttkamp Creuss and Jason Vlicky (Lisa); stepchildren, Betty Vlicky Taylor (Jason) and John Vlicky; sister, Philomena Braccia; brother, Joseph Braccia; seven grandchildren; and several great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, John J. Vlicky.
Calling hours are Friday, March 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, March 22 at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Entombment will follow in St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
Contributions in Vlicky’s memory may be made to St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk, CT 06855.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 1984 Tragedy Near Norwalk Recalls Power Of Long Island Sound
- 4 Darien Police Charge Norwalk Man With DWI Outside Pumpkin Carnival
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street