NORWALK, Conn. - Anastasios “Andy” Moisiades of Norwalk died Wednesday, May 21. He was 53.
Moisiades was born in Exohi Kozani, Greece, and was the son of Stavros and Palasi (Evgenidou) Moisiades. He was the manager at Outpost Pizza Restaurant in Stamford.
Moisiades is survived by his wife, Vasiliki (Tsanaktsidou) Moisiades; son, Stavros Moisiades of Norwalk; brother, Ioannis Moisiades (Ioanna) of Norwalk; sister, Sophia Afouxenidis (George) of Boston, Mass.; nieces and nephews; many cousins; and uncles and aunts.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 22 from 5 to 8 p.m. at St. George Greek Orthodox Church in Norwalk. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, May 23 at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 238 West Rocks Road, Norwalk with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts