NORWALK, Conn. - Anastasios “Andy” Moisiades of Norwalk died Wednesday, May 21. He was 53.
Moisiades was born in Exohi Kozani, Greece, and was the son of Stavros and Palasi (Evgenidou) Moisiades. He was the manager at Outpost Pizza Restaurant in Stamford.
Moisiades is survived by his wife, Vasiliki (Tsanaktsidou) Moisiades; son, Stavros Moisiades of Norwalk; brother, Ioannis Moisiades (Ioanna) of Norwalk; sister, Sophia Afouxenidis (George) of Boston, Mass.; nieces and nephews; many cousins; and uncles and aunts.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 22 from 5 to 8 p.m. at St. George Greek Orthodox Church in Norwalk. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, May 23 at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, 238 West Rocks Road, Norwalk with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48