NORWALK, Conn. - Adeline J. D’Avanzo of Norwalk died Saturday, June 7. She was 86.
D’Avanzo was born Feb. 19, 1928, in Brooklyn, N.Y., and was the daughter of Carmelo and Josephine Pattacini Battaglioli.
D’Avanzo is survived by her husband, Albert D’Avanzo. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, June 11 at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow the services in St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 2 Crash Cleared From I-95 Southbound In Norwalk
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield County