NORWALK, Conn. - Adeline J. D’Avanzo of Norwalk died Saturday, June 7. She was 86.
D’Avanzo was born Feb. 19, 1928, in Brooklyn, N.Y., and was the daughter of Carmelo and Josephine Pattacini Battaglioli.
D’Avanzo is survived by her husband, Albert D’Avanzo. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, June 11 at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow the services in St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Woman Charged With Selling Heroin
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury