NORWALK, Conn. - Adeline J. D’Avanzo of Norwalk died Saturday, June 7. She was 86.
D’Avanzo was born Feb. 19, 1928, in Brooklyn, N.Y., and was the daughter of Carmelo and Josephine Pattacini Battaglioli.
D’Avanzo is survived by her husband, Albert D’Avanzo. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, June 11 at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow the services in St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say