NORWALK, Conn. - Adeline J. D’Avanzo of Norwalk died Saturday, June 7. She was 86.
D’Avanzo was born Feb. 19, 1928, in Brooklyn, N.Y., and was the daughter of Carmelo and Josephine Pattacini Battaglioli.
D’Avanzo is survived by her husband, Albert D’Avanzo. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, June 11 at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow the services in St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 2 Police: Norwalk Teen Posted Harassing Photos Of Teacher On App
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 5 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station