NORWALK, Conn. - Adeline J. D’Avanzo of Norwalk died Saturday, June 7. She was 86.
D’Avanzo was born Feb. 19, 1928, in Brooklyn, N.Y., and was the daughter of Carmelo and Josephine Pattacini Battaglioli.
D’Avanzo is survived by her husband, Albert D’Avanzo. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, June 11 at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 203 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow the services in St. John Cemetery, 223 Richards Ave., Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard