NORWALK, Conn. - The Yard Waste Site at 15 S. Smith St. will open Monday, March 31, the city of Norwalk announced.
The hours of operation will be 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays.
Yard waste may be brought loose or bagged to be dropped off. All containers – except brown paper leaf bags – must be emptied and removed.
All passenger vehicles dumping yard waste at the South Smith Street site must display a Norwalk resident pass.
Residents will be required to have the 2014 Resident Pass beginning April 1. No exceptions will be made.
For more information on these services, visit the Norwalk website at www.norwalkct.org or contact the Customer Service Center at 203-854-3200.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk