NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk last week:
- A woman was struck and killed by a Metro-North train in the early morning of Monday, Nov. 17 near the South Norwalk train station, spokesman Marjorie Anders said.
- Barry Castillo of Norwalk was charged with stealing cell phones from customers at Stew Leonard's, according to police.
- Robert Burgos, 42, of Norwalk was arrested on a number of charges after he was accused of assaulting a clerk at an Ely Avenue store, police said.
- A 91-year-old Stratford woman, Stella Antanantis, who was mauled by her own dog died at Bridgeport Hospital .
- A 42-year-old Bridgeport bus driver was ticketed after the Norwalk transit bus he was driving went off the road and became wedged in the landscape, according to police.
- Eduardo Tsenkush, 39, New Haven was charged with showing up at his ex-girlfriend's job and pushing her into a bathroom , Norwalk police said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.