NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- A Norwalk woman faces a pair of assault charges after she brawled with police officers who were trying to break up a fight in a parking lot of a fast-food restaurant.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
- Four Greenwich residents are among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- A Norwalk man was charged with assault and robbery after fighting a woman and stealing her cell phone on the street.
- A 34-year-old Norwalk man, who had previously been convicted of first-degree robbery and first-degree forgery, was arrested in raid and found with an illegal assault weapon.
The Norwalk Police Department named Joseph Martino its Officer of the Year for 2013 for his role in stopping a suicide attempt.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 3 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place