NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- A Norwalk woman faces a pair of assault charges after she brawled with police officers who were trying to break up a fight in a parking lot of a fast-food restaurant.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
- Four Greenwich residents are among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- A Norwalk man was charged with assault and robbery after fighting a woman and stealing her cell phone on the street.
- A 34-year-old Norwalk man, who had previously been convicted of first-degree robbery and first-degree forgery, was arrested in raid and found with an illegal assault weapon.
The Norwalk Police Department named Joseph Martino its Officer of the Year for 2013 for his role in stopping a suicide attempt.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 3 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Norwalk Overnight
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield