NORWALK, Conn. – The Norwalk Seaport Association, organizers of the upcoming Norwalk Oyster Festival, has introduced some new pricing for tickets this year. A family weekend pass, which admits two adults and two children, and good for all three days, costs $50. Other prices are adults, $10 for Friday, $12 for Saturday and Sunday; adult three-day weekend pass, $25; Senior citizens $10; children ages 5 to 12, $5; children under 5 and active duty military personnel with ID, free.
Tickets are available online or at the following banks and retail outlets: Bank of America, Fairfield County Bank, First County Bank, Mutual Security Credit, Norwalk Bank and Trust, Norwalk Credit Union, Norwalk Hospital Credit Union, Patriot National Bank, Peoples United Bank, Ridgefield Bank, TD Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Webster Bank, Wilton Bank, UTOPIA, MBI Inc., Northrup Grumman, Pellegrini Jewelers, Shop Rite Grade A, Stylin' Hair Salon, Triple S Carpet and Drapery Cleaning.
But the best way to get tickets is for free, and you can win a pair by commenting below on what your favorite part of the Oyster Festival is. Winners will be notified by email.
What is your favorite part of the Oyster Festival? Comment below for a chance to win a pair of tickets.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield