NORWALK, Conn. Spring break is on this week in Norwalk and that means things are slowing down. But if you stayed in town, here is whats happening in Norwalk April 16-19:
- City Hall 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.: The regular meeting of the Fair Housing Advisory Commission will be held in Room 101.
- SoNo Branch Library 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Its the last week for kids in kindergarten and first grade to read to their parents as part of My Very First Book Club. Registration is required.
- Norwalk Health Department 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.: The Board of Health will hold its regular meeting in the Health Department building at 137 East Ave.
- Main Norwalk Public Library 10 a.m. to noon: Its the Year of the Dragon, and children ages 3-12 can make crafts. Children ages 3-4 will meet from 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m., and children ages 5-12 will meet from 11:15 a.m. to noon.
- Main Norwalk Public Library 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.: The Teen Center at the library is holding a Teen Anime Art Contest.
- City Hall 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: The Norwalk Housing Authority will meet.
- Chocopologie Café 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.: Learn the tasty art of truffle-making with master chocolatier and chef Fritz Knipschildt. The cost of $69.99 includes a one-course dinner and a glass of wine.
Main Norwalk Public Library 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Head over to the Norwalk Library in your PJs to eat pizza and watch The Muppets in the auditorium. Space is limited to 80 people.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.