WESTPORT, Conn. -- The owner of a Westport boutique clothing store was sentenced to two years of probation for posing as the owner of a rival clothing store, according to The Hour.
Dress Code owner Mary Perkins, 53, of Norwalk, pleaded guilty to criminal impersonation and second-degree harassment in court on Tuesday.
She was also ordered to have no contact with Joel and Cathy Vogel, the owners of the rival clothing store Winged Monkey in Westport.
She was also ordered not to post anything related to the Winged Monkey on the Internet and ordered to take down her postings on Facebook in which she made a reference to the Winged Monkey.
Read more about the case here at The Hour website.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 3 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report