WESTPORT, Conn. -- The owner of a Westport boutique clothing store was sentenced to two years of probation for posing as the owner of a rival clothing store, according to The Hour.
Dress Code owner Mary Perkins, 53, of Norwalk, pleaded guilty to criminal impersonation and second-degree harassment in court on Tuesday.
She was also ordered to have no contact with Joel and Cathy Vogel, the owners of the rival clothing store Winged Monkey in Westport.
She was also ordered not to post anything related to the Winged Monkey on the Internet and ordered to take down her postings on Facebook in which she made a reference to the Winged Monkey.
Read more about the case here at The Hour website.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk