WESTPORT, Conn. -- The owner of a Westport boutique clothing store was sentenced to two years of probation for posing as the owner of a rival clothing store, according to The Hour.
Dress Code owner Mary Perkins, 53, of Norwalk, pleaded guilty to criminal impersonation and second-degree harassment in court on Tuesday.
She was also ordered to have no contact with Joel and Cathy Vogel, the owners of the rival clothing store Winged Monkey in Westport.
She was also ordered not to post anything related to the Winged Monkey on the Internet and ordered to take down her postings on Facebook in which she made a reference to the Winged Monkey.
Read more about the case here at The Hour website.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer