RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The "Video Games Live" performance has been postponed to Nov. 10, 2013 due to scheduling issues stemming from Hurricane Sandy.
The show was created to show off how “culturally significant and artistic video games have become,” Tommy Tallarico, founder and co-host of "Video Games Live," said in an interview with Gamespot. He said the show was meant to present the interactive and unique elements of video games for everyone to enjoy, not just gamers.
For questions about tickets purchased for the original Dec. 1 performance, call the box office at 203-438-5795, or visit online.
- 1 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Declares Snow Emergency, Urges Residents To Stay Off Roads