FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County may hear some rumbles with thunderstorms expected after midnight and into Friday morning, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will stay in the low 60s on Friday with rain remaining light. The chance of thunderstorms is forecast at 40 percent, according to the report.
Thunderstorms are also possible early Saturday as well, with temperatures rising into the 70s, according to the forecast.
The rain will then move out, and Sunday is expected feel like summer with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the high 70s, according to the forecast.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued