FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County may hear some rumbles with thunderstorms expected after midnight and into Friday morning, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will stay in the low 60s on Friday with rain remaining light. The chance of thunderstorms is forecast at 40 percent, according to the report.
Thunderstorms are also possible early Saturday as well, with temperatures rising into the 70s, according to the forecast.
The rain will then move out, and Sunday is expected feel like summer with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the high 70s, according to the forecast.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders