Listen up, Starbucks lovers: The coffee giant will begin rolling out its largest cup size—the Trenta, which holds a whopping 31 ounces of your favorite beverage.
The Seattle-based coffee company said Monday that its new jumbo-size will be available for iced coffee, Tazo iced tea and iced tea lemonade starting Tuesday. It is just short of a quart's worth of a beverage.
Starbucks says Trenta, which means 30 in Italian, will cost about 50 cents more than the 20-ounce Venti size.
The new cups will be introduced Tuesday in 14 states: Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Hawaii, Nevada and Arizona. The large drinks are reportedly very popular in the South and Southwest. A nationwide rollout should be complete by May 3.
Remember, it's Short, Tall, Grande, Venti and Trenta.
What do you think about the new Trenta size? Do you think it is necessary? Let us know what you think! Leave a comment below.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 3 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report