NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- A suspicious package found in the Norwalk pet store Puppies of Westport led to the store and surrounding buildings to be evacuated for two hours. It was a false alarm.
- A Bridgeport woman was arrested after allegedly driving drunk and kicking Norwalk police officers during her arrest.
- The Newtown Police Department is asking for help from the public in locating a Newtown man who has been missing since last July.
- A Metro-North employee Manny Ramos, 34, was arrested after allegedly sexually assaulting a woman on a New Haven-bound Metro-North train.
- Four teen girls were arrested and charged with breach of the peace after a fight at a Norwalk High basketball game. One girl was sent to the hospital with minor injuries.
- A woman was reportedly robbed outside Stop & Shop on Main Avenue in Norwalk. The case still under investigation.
- Four companies, including two based in Fairfield County, were awarded the first contracts to produce medical marijuana in the state of Connecticut
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday