FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The recent run of sun-filled days will give way to spring showers in Fairfield County on Tuesday, April 22.
Clouds will begin to cover the area on Tuesday with a 30 percent chance of showers after 4 p.m. Temperatures will remain seasonal with a high around 61 degrees. The chance of showers increases later in the day with a 60 percent chance of precipitation before 9 p.m. and a low of 44 degrees.
Wet weather could linger in the early hours of Wednesday before clearing with a high of 59.
Thursday will be mostly sunny with a high of 57 degrees.
Clouds and scattered showers return to the region on Friday with a high of 61 and a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton