NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Economic Opportunity Now Inc. (NEON) has begun accepting applications for its summer youth employment program in Norwalk and Stamford.
The summer camp will run from June 30 through Aug. 8, with two sites in Norwalk and one in Stamford.
Here are the requirements:
- Applicants for camp counselor positions at NEON Expressions Summer Day Camp must be 16 years old or older.
- Applicants for intern positions with NEON's Leadership in Training program must be 18 years old or older and need to provide documentation of current enrollment in an accredited college, university, or trade school.
Applicant résumés and college enrollment documentation should be emailed to Nicol Ayers at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, April 28.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 3 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director