NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Economic Opportunity Now Inc. (NEON) has begun accepting applications for its summer youth employment program in Norwalk and Stamford.
The summer camp will run from June 30 through Aug. 8, with two sites in Norwalk and one in Stamford.
Here are the requirements:
- Applicants for camp counselor positions at NEON Expressions Summer Day Camp must be 16 years old or older.
- Applicants for intern positions with NEON's Leadership in Training program must be 18 years old or older and need to provide documentation of current enrollment in an accredited college, university, or trade school.
Applicant résumés and college enrollment documentation should be emailed to Nicol Ayers at email@example.com no later than Monday, April 28.
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts