NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Norwalk Police received reports of 15 car burglaries at 12 different homes in the same area near Ponus Ridge Middle School. The incidents are still under investigation.
- DNA analysis lead Norwalk police to arrest a Bridgeport man, Osvaldo Muniz, 66, in connection with a sex assault case that occurred in Norwalk in 1988.
- A Bridgeport man, Osvado Hernandez, 28, was charged with attacking people with a hockey stick outside a Norwalk bar.
- Norwalk leaders are considering the future of Norwalk Harbor Power Station on Manresa Island which was shut down earlier this year and are asking for the public’s input on the situation.
- Icy conditions caused six injuries in a 27-car pileup in Greenwich, leading to a nearly three-hour closure of Interstate 95.