FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Fairfield County residents should enjoy a respite from precipitation for much of the day Saturday, but showers and thunderstorms are likely later in the afternoon, and especially at night, according to the National Weather Service.
There is a chance of some showers and thunderstorms after 3 p.m. Saturday. Showers and thunderstorms are likely between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m., according to the weather service. New rainfall amounts of between a tenth and quarter of an inch are possible.
Saturday’s high temperature will between 75 and 77 degrees.
Sunday will be sunny with a high around 75.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport