FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Fairfield County residents should enjoy a respite from precipitation for much of the day Saturday, but showers and thunderstorms are likely later in the afternoon, and especially at night, according to the National Weather Service.
There is a chance of some showers and thunderstorms after 3 p.m. Saturday. Showers and thunderstorms are likely between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m., according to the weather service. New rainfall amounts of between a tenth and quarter of an inch are possible.
Saturday’s high temperature will between 75 and 77 degrees.
Sunday will be sunny with a high around 75.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast