FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Fairfield County residents should enjoy a respite from precipitation for much of the day Saturday, but showers and thunderstorms are likely later in the afternoon, and especially at night, according to the National Weather Service.
There is a chance of some showers and thunderstorms after 3 p.m. Saturday. Showers and thunderstorms are likely between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m., according to the weather service. New rainfall amounts of between a tenth and quarter of an inch are possible.
Saturday’s high temperature will between 75 and 77 degrees.
Sunday will be sunny with a high around 75.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48