"This picturesque New England village has lured artists for centuries," reads the magazine's description of Rowayton. "It's like Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard, say locals (4,000 call it home), but without the swell of tourists."
Other finalists include La Jolla, Calif., Newport, R.I. and Pa'ia Town, Hawaii. Finalists were selected by polling Facebook and editors for towns that define that "coastal vibe." You can vote hourly for your town, and the winner will be featured in the June 2013 issue of Coastal Living.
- 1 Norwalk Man Arrested Twice On Drugs, Threatening Officer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight