"This picturesque New England village has lured artists for centuries," reads the magazine's description of Rowayton. "It's like Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard, say locals (4,000 call it home), but without the swell of tourists."
Other finalists include La Jolla, Calif., Newport, R.I. and Pa'ia Town, Hawaii. Finalists were selected by polling Facebook and editors for towns that define that "coastal vibe." You can vote hourly for your town, and the winner will be featured in the June 2013 issue of Coastal Living.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Husband Arrested In Slaying Of Norwalk Native Stationed At Fort Bliss