"This picturesque New England village has lured artists for centuries," reads the magazine's description of Rowayton. "It's like Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard, say locals (4,000 call it home), but without the swell of tourists."
Other finalists include La Jolla, Calif., Newport, R.I. and Pa'ia Town, Hawaii. Finalists were selected by polling Facebook and editors for towns that define that "coastal vibe." You can vote hourly for your town, and the winner will be featured in the June 2013 issue of Coastal Living.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 4 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital