"This picturesque New England village has lured artists for centuries," reads the magazine's description of Rowayton. "It's like Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard, say locals (4,000 call it home), but without the swell of tourists."
Other finalists include La Jolla, Calif., Newport, R.I. and Pa'ia Town, Hawaii. Finalists were selected by polling Facebook and editors for towns that define that "coastal vibe." You can vote hourly for your town, and the winner will be featured in the June 2013 issue of Coastal Living.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk