"This picturesque New England village has lured artists for centuries," reads the magazine's description of Rowayton. "It's like Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard, say locals (4,000 call it home), but without the swell of tourists."
Other finalists include La Jolla, Calif., Newport, R.I. and Pa'ia Town, Hawaii. Finalists were selected by polling Facebook and editors for towns that define that "coastal vibe." You can vote hourly for your town, and the winner will be featured in the June 2013 issue of Coastal Living.
- 1 Developer Prepares Plan For Mall At 95/7 In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues