FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Four bodies were recovered Saturday from an East Haven house hit by an airplane Friday, The Hartford Courant reported on its website.
Two of the victims were children -- Sade Brantley, 13, and Madisyn Mitchell, 1 -- who were in one of the two houses that were hit by the plane, the report said. The pilot, Bill Henningsgaard, of Washington state, and his son, Maxwell, were the other two victims found.
The private plane crashed into two homes Friday morning while trying to land at Tweed-New Haven Airport. It was reportedly upside down when it crashed.
Read the full story here at The Hartford Courant website.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk