FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Four bodies were recovered Saturday from an East Haven house hit by an airplane Friday, The Hartford Courant reported on its website.
Two of the victims were children -- Sade Brantley, 13, and Madisyn Mitchell, 1 -- who were in one of the two houses that were hit by the plane, the report said. The pilot, Bill Henningsgaard, of Washington state, and his son, Maxwell, were the other two victims found.
The private plane crashed into two homes Friday morning while trying to land at Tweed-New Haven Airport. It was reportedly upside down when it crashed.
Read the full story here at The Hartford Courant website.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 3 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report