FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Four bodies were recovered Saturday from an East Haven house hit by an airplane Friday, The Hartford Courant reported on its website.
Two of the victims were children -- Sade Brantley, 13, and Madisyn Mitchell, 1 -- who were in one of the two houses that were hit by the plane, the report said. The pilot, Bill Henningsgaard, of Washington state, and his son, Maxwell, were the other two victims found.
The private plane crashed into two homes Friday morning while trying to land at Tweed-New Haven Airport. It was reportedly upside down when it crashed.
Read the full story here at The Hartford Courant website.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk