FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Four bodies were recovered Saturday from an East Haven house hit by an airplane Friday, The Hartford Courant reported on its website.
Two of the victims were children -- Sade Brantley, 13, and Madisyn Mitchell, 1 -- who were in one of the two houses that were hit by the plane, the report said. The pilot, Bill Henningsgaard, of Washington state, and his son, Maxwell, were the other two victims found.
The private plane crashed into two homes Friday morning while trying to land at Tweed-New Haven Airport. It was reportedly upside down when it crashed.
Read the full story here at The Hartford Courant website.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton