FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - What will be snow for a large part of New England will mainly be rain for Fairfield County as a storm system moves through this weekend.
The rain will start early Saturday and last through the day. The temperatures will be warm enough for Fairfield County that there won't be snow until late Saturday and into Sunday morning, Accuweather meteorologist Tom Kines said.
"If there is going to be any snow, it will come Saturday night," Kines said.
The storm will wind down Sunday morning, eventually ending that afternoon.
But the forecast could change, Kines warned. If the storm changes course and brings colder temperatures to Fairfield County, it will also bring a blanket of snow.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk