FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - What will be snow for a large part of New England will mainly be rain for Fairfield County as a storm system moves through this weekend.
The rain will start early Saturday and last through the day. The temperatures will be warm enough for Fairfield County that there won't be snow until late Saturday and into Sunday morning, Accuweather meteorologist Tom Kines said.
"If there is going to be any snow, it will come Saturday night," Kines said.
The storm will wind down Sunday morning, eventually ending that afternoon.
But the forecast could change, Kines warned. If the storm changes course and brings colder temperatures to Fairfield County, it will also bring a blanket of snow.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport