FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - What will be snow for a large part of New England will mainly be rain for Fairfield County as a storm system moves through this weekend.
The rain will start early Saturday and last through the day. The temperatures will be warm enough for Fairfield County that there won't be snow until late Saturday and into Sunday morning, Accuweather meteorologist Tom Kines said.
"If there is going to be any snow, it will come Saturday night," Kines said.
The storm will wind down Sunday morning, eventually ending that afternoon.
But the forecast could change, Kines warned. If the storm changes course and brings colder temperatures to Fairfield County, it will also bring a blanket of snow.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Norwalk Fire, Police And Public Works Host Open House And Touch-A-Truck