FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - What will be snow for a large part of New England will mainly be rain for Fairfield County as a storm system moves through this weekend.
The rain will start early Saturday and last through the day. The temperatures will be warm enough for Fairfield County that there won't be snow until late Saturday and into Sunday morning, Accuweather meteorologist Tom Kines said.
"If there is going to be any snow, it will come Saturday night," Kines said.
The storm will wind down Sunday morning, eventually ending that afternoon.
But the forecast could change, Kines warned. If the storm changes course and brings colder temperatures to Fairfield County, it will also bring a blanket of snow.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station