FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – After enjoy a sun-splashed Sunday, rain will be returning to Fairfield County just as the new work week starts, according to the National Weather Service.
Following a partly cloudy start to the day Monday, it will become overcast in the afternoon with showers expected to arrive by around 5 p.m. Monday’s high temperature should be between 54 and 56 degrees.
Rain will become heavier Monday night, especially after 7 p.m., with between 1 and 2 inches possible.
It will be warmer Tuesday, with highs in the mid 60s, but there is a chance of afternoon showers.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut