NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Norwalk firefighters quickly knocked down a blaze that burned through the porch of a house at 60 William St.
- The former dance floor of the old Black Bear Saloon in South Norwalk will soon be home to Johnny Utah's signature mechanical bull.
- A 3-year-old child suffered puncture wounds to her face after being bitten by a pit bull in Norwalk.
- A Brooklyn, N.Y., man was arrested in Norwalk and charged with pretending to be a police officer .
- A Darien Town Hall employee was charged with reporting a number of false incidents to police, including writing a threatening letter that led to the evacuation of Town Hall.
- The Triangle Community Center is supporting an investigation into an Anti-LGBTQ slur on the campus of Norwalk Community College.
- A Norwalk man was arrested after he picked up a package at the post office containing a large quantity of marijuana .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.