NORWALK, Conn. -- UPDATED 11:40 A.M. Power has been restored to all 2,100 Connecticut Light and Power customers in Norwalk after outages on Monday morning
More than 2,100 Connecticut Light and Power customers in Norwalk lost electricity around 10:30 a.m. on Monday morning, according to the CL&P outage map.
That is roughly seven-percent of total CL&P customers in Norwalk.
Connecticut Light and Power spokesman Mitch Gross said that as of 11 a.m., the number of outages had lowered to about 1,800.
"We are working as quickly as possible to restore power to those remaining customers," Gross said in an e-mail.
Gross added that there is "no definite cause" of the outage.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 3 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest