NORWALK, Conn. -- UPDATED 11:40 A.M. Power has been restored to all 2,100 Connecticut Light and Power customers in Norwalk after outages on Monday morning
More than 2,100 Connecticut Light and Power customers in Norwalk lost electricity around 10:30 a.m. on Monday morning, according to the CL&P outage map.
That is roughly seven-percent of total CL&P customers in Norwalk.
Connecticut Light and Power spokesman Mitch Gross said that as of 11 a.m., the number of outages had lowered to about 1,800.
"We are working as quickly as possible to restore power to those remaining customers," Gross said in an e-mail.
Gross added that there is "no definite cause" of the outage.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 5 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut