NORWALK, Conn. -- UPDATED 11:40 A.M. Power has been restored to all 2,100 Connecticut Light and Power customers in Norwalk after outages on Monday morning
More than 2,100 Connecticut Light and Power customers in Norwalk lost electricity around 10:30 a.m. on Monday morning, according to the CL&P outage map.
That is roughly seven-percent of total CL&P customers in Norwalk.
Connecticut Light and Power spokesman Mitch Gross said that as of 11 a.m., the number of outages had lowered to about 1,800.
"We are working as quickly as possible to restore power to those remaining customers," Gross said in an e-mail.
Gross added that there is "no definite cause" of the outage.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk