NORWALK, Conn. -- UPDATED 11:40 A.M. Power has been restored to all 2,100 Connecticut Light and Power customers in Norwalk after outages on Monday morning
More than 2,100 Connecticut Light and Power customers in Norwalk lost electricity around 10:30 a.m. on Monday morning, according to the CL&P outage map.
That is roughly seven-percent of total CL&P customers in Norwalk.
Connecticut Light and Power spokesman Mitch Gross said that as of 11 a.m., the number of outages had lowered to about 1,800.
"We are working as quickly as possible to restore power to those remaining customers," Gross said in an e-mail.
Gross added that there is "no definite cause" of the outage.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director