NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk last week:
- State Police fatally shot a man with a knife on a tour bus on I-95 northbound in Norwalk.
- Norwalk Hospital denied rumors Tuesday that a patient there was being treated for Ebola or was suspected of having Ebola.
- Sal Buchetto a retired eighth-grade science at Cloonan Middle School teacher died after either falling or jumping off the I-95 overpass at Exit 9 in Stamford.
- Norwalk became the first city in the state to offer an app to help drivers find available parking spaces with the launch of Parker.
- A 60-year-old Norwalk man Lamar Powell was sentenced to five years in federal prison for his role in a southwestern Connecticut narcotics trafficking ring.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.