NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Data storage company Cervalis celebrated the opening of Connecticut's largest data center in Norwalk with a ceremony on Thursday, April 10.
- A Norwalk man was arrested after he allegedly threatened to kill his wife in front of kids.
- A former Orem’s Diner waitress and Norwalk resident was awarded $84,000 in a sexual harassment suit.
- A Norwalk man was sent to the hospital for "extreme intoxication" after he was seen driving recklessly on Grasmere Avenue in Fairfield.
- A Norwalk driver was arrested and charged with DUI after hitting Doubletree Hotel wall.
- A Norwalk man was arrested after police accused him of selling heroin to an undercover police officer.
Ten neighborhoods in four towns in Fairfield County have made the list of Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs -- including one in Greenwich that is the richest suburb in the country.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk