NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Data storage company Cervalis celebrated the opening of Connecticut's largest data center in Norwalk with a ceremony on Thursday, April 10.
- A Norwalk man was arrested after he allegedly threatened to kill his wife in front of kids.
- A former Orem’s Diner waitress and Norwalk resident was awarded $84,000 in a sexual harassment suit.
- A Norwalk man was sent to the hospital for "extreme intoxication" after he was seen driving recklessly on Grasmere Avenue in Fairfield.
- A Norwalk driver was arrested and charged with DUI after hitting Doubletree Hotel wall.
- A Norwalk man was arrested after police accused him of selling heroin to an undercover police officer.
Ten neighborhoods in four towns in Fairfield County have made the list of Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs -- including one in Greenwich that is the richest suburb in the country.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk