NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Data storage company Cervalis celebrated the opening of Connecticut's largest data center in Norwalk with a ceremony on Thursday, April 10.
- A Norwalk man was arrested after he allegedly threatened to kill his wife in front of kids.
- A former Orem’s Diner waitress and Norwalk resident was awarded $84,000 in a sexual harassment suit.
- A Norwalk man was sent to the hospital for "extreme intoxication" after he was seen driving recklessly on Grasmere Avenue in Fairfield.
- A Norwalk driver was arrested and charged with DUI after hitting Doubletree Hotel wall.
- A Norwalk man was arrested after police accused him of selling heroin to an undercover police officer.
Ten neighborhoods in four towns in Fairfield County have made the list of Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs -- including one in Greenwich that is the richest suburb in the country.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol