NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Economic Opportunity Now is accepting applications from residents seeking financial assistance on their heating and electric bills for the 2013-14 heating season.
NEON’s energy assistance program is available to income eligible residents in Norwalk, New Canaan, Wilton, Westport, Weston, Darien, Stamford and Greenwich.
Last year, NEON provided assistance to more than 4,000 households in lower Farfield County, according to acting NEON CEO Chiquita Stephenson.
Those that are interested in applying must first contact the Social Service Department in their town for an appointment, or visit NEON’s Community Energy Services Department offices in either Norwalk or Stamford.
For more information about NEON’s energy assistance program call 203-663-7337 or visit the group's website. NEON’s Community Services Department director Juanita Ball can be reached via email at email@example.com.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues