NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk Economic Opportunity Now is accepting applications from residents seeking financial assistance on their heating and electric bills for the 2013-14 heating season.
NEON’s energy assistance program is available to income eligible residents in Norwalk, New Canaan, Wilton, Westport, Weston, Darien, Stamford and Greenwich.
Last year, NEON provided assistance to more than 4,000 households in lower Farfield County, according to acting NEON CEO Chiquita Stephenson.
Those that are interested in applying must first contact the Social Service Department in their town for an appointment, or visit NEON’s Community Energy Services Department offices in either Norwalk or Stamford.
For more information about NEON’s energy assistance program call 203-663-7337 or visit the group's website. NEON’s Community Services Department director Juanita Ball can be reached via email at email@example.com.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Norwalk
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller