NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- A 23-year-old Norwalk woman was charged with third-degree criminal mischief after she smashed a window on a Westport Avenue pet store in an attempt to "set the puppies free.”
- A 45-year-old Norwalk man was charged with driving under the influence and risk of injury to a minor while driving with his 9-year-old child in the car.
- A Toyota Corolla car, parked on School Street, was shot multiple times. No injuries were reported and the investigation is ongoing.
- Mustafa Muhammad, 43, of Norwalk arrested in connection with a man’s stabbing in South Norwalk. The 41-year-old victim still in the hospital receiving treatment.
- 74-Year-Old Norwalk resident Lee Krost was named one of the winners of a contest sponsored by the NFL to win a free trip to the Super Bowl.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk