NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- A Norwalk woman was arrested on charges of threatening a 13-year-old girl after a basketball game in what is reportedly part of an ongoing family feud.
- The Norwalk Mad Bulls Youth wrestling team crowned its first-ever New England champion last weekend as Roton Middle School's Jeff Cocchia bested the field in the 140-pound weight class.
- Five drivers were charged with driving while intoxicated in Norwalk during a six-hour period over St. Patrick’s Day weekend.
- A 38-year-old Norwalk man was attacked at the parking lot of Merrill Lynch on Post Road in Darien.
- A Norwalk man arrested on drug charges after he was seen sitting alone in a van outside West Rocks Middle School.
- Swimmers from Norwalk helped the Wilton Y Wahoos win the Connecticut Senior Open swim championship in a meet at Wesleyan University in Middletown.
- Norwalk State Sen. Bob Duff is the recipient of an award from the Public Housing Resident Network .
- Norwalk police arrested a suspect accused of taking over a North Main Street apartment to use as a drug factory .
- A former employee at a Norwalk Walmart store was accused of damaging the store’s security system and stealing merchandise .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.