NORWALK, Conn. – Traffic was snarled on Connecticut Avenue on Friday afternoon and at least one person was taken to Norwalk Hospital after two cars and a pickup truck collided just south of Interstate 95's Exit 14.
The accident happened just after 4 p.m. It was minor, Norwalk Fire Department Deputy Chief Chris King said. He was "only there for a minute." He didn't know how many people were transported by paramedics, but "only one person was really complaining."
Cars coming off Exit 14 and heading south had to merge to the left, as both travel lanes were forced into the left turn lane to get around the emergency vehicles and the cars, which appeared to have minor damage.
- 1 Norwalk Police To Hold DUI Checkpoint Saturday
- 2 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 3 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule