NORWALK, Conn. – Traffic was snarled on Connecticut Avenue on Friday afternoon and at least one person was taken to Norwalk Hospital after two cars and a pickup truck collided just south of Interstate 95's Exit 14.
The accident happened just after 4 p.m. It was minor, Norwalk Fire Department Deputy Chief Chris King said. He was "only there for a minute." He didn't know how many people were transported by paramedics, but "only one person was really complaining."
Cars coming off Exit 14 and heading south had to merge to the left, as both travel lanes were forced into the left turn lane to get around the emergency vehicles and the cars, which appeared to have minor damage.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Where To Eat Out In And Around Norwalk On Thanksgiving
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job