NORWALK, Conn. -- The City of Norwalk has adjusted the garbage pickup schedule due to the observance of Memorial Day on Monday, May 26.
Garbage and recycling that would normally have been picked up on Monday May 26, will be picked up on Tuesday, May 27. Tuesday routes will be picked up on Wednesday, May 28, and so on until Friday routes are picked up on Saturday, May 31.
The Norwalk Transfer Station, located at 61 Crescent St., and the Yard Debris Site, located at 15 S. Smith St., will both be closed on Monday, May 26, and will reopen for regular business hours on Tuesday, May 27.
For information on these services, visit the Norwalk website at www.norwalkct.org or contact the Customer Service Center at 203-854-3200.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued