NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Fourth of July fireworks have been postponed until Saturday, July 5.
The fireworks were originally scheduled for Thursday, July 3, at Calf Pasture Beach, but have been rescheduled to the July 5 rain date due to the weather forecast. There is a 60 percent chance of rain and storms on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday's fireworks celebration will begin at 5:30 p.m. with performances by the Amazing Andy, DJ Nuzzo, and Jimmy and the Parrots.
The fireworks are scheduled to begin at dusk. There is no charge for admission, but a parking fee of $25 will be charged to cars without a Norwalk resident pass.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk