NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Fourth of July fireworks have been postponed until Saturday, July 5.
The fireworks were originally scheduled for Thursday, July 3, at Calf Pasture Beach, but have been rescheduled to the July 5 rain date due to the weather forecast. There is a 60 percent chance of rain and storms on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday's fireworks celebration will begin at 5:30 p.m. with performances by the Amazing Andy, DJ Nuzzo, and Jimmy and the Parrots.
The fireworks are scheduled to begin at dusk. There is no charge for admission, but a parking fee of $25 will be charged to cars without a Norwalk resident pass.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Norwalk