NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Fourth of July fireworks have been postponed until Saturday, July 5.
The fireworks were originally scheduled for Thursday, July 3, at Calf Pasture Beach, but have been rescheduled to the July 5 rain date due to the weather forecast. There is a 60 percent chance of rain and storms on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday's fireworks celebration will begin at 5:30 p.m. with performances by the Amazing Andy, DJ Nuzzo, and Jimmy and the Parrots.
The fireworks are scheduled to begin at dusk. There is no charge for admission, but a parking fee of $25 will be charged to cars without a Norwalk resident pass.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast