NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Fourth of July fireworks have been postponed until Saturday, July 5.
The fireworks were originally scheduled for Thursday, July 3, at Calf Pasture Beach, but have been rescheduled to the July 5 rain date due to the weather forecast. There is a 60 percent chance of rain and storms on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday's fireworks celebration will begin at 5:30 p.m. with performances by the Amazing Andy, DJ Nuzzo, and Jimmy and the Parrots.
The fireworks are scheduled to begin at dusk. There is no charge for admission, but a parking fee of $25 will be charged to cars without a Norwalk resident pass.
- 1 Developer Prepares Plan For Mall At 95/7 In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues