NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Fourth of July fireworks have been postponed until Saturday, July 5.
The fireworks were originally scheduled for Thursday, July 3, at Calf Pasture Beach, but have been rescheduled to the July 5 rain date due to the weather forecast. There is a 60 percent chance of rain and storms on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday's fireworks celebration will begin at 5:30 p.m. with performances by the Amazing Andy, DJ Nuzzo, and Jimmy and the Parrots.
The fireworks are scheduled to begin at dusk. There is no charge for admission, but a parking fee of $25 will be charged to cars without a Norwalk resident pass.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk