NORWALK, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Norwalk this week:
- Norwalk officers disarmed a woman threatening suicide who pointed a gun at them in her apartment building elevator, police said.
- A 23-year-old Norwalk man, Danilo Grave, was arrested and faces several charges after rear-ending a Wilton police car on Wolfpit Road, police said.
- Four people were killed and 63 injured after a Metro-North passenger train derailed in the Bronx, N.Y., near the Spuyten Duyvil station. The engineer was reportedly suspended without pay.
- Alexander Scott Lee, 21, was arrested in connection with the car accident that killed Weston cyclist Thomas Steinert-Threlkeld in October, police said.
- New Canaan’s Kelsey Durkin, a senior at Washington and Lee University, was killed in a car accident near campus in Virginia.
- Fairfield resident William Dong was charged in West Haven after walking on the University of New Haven campus with guns, police said. Articles on mass shootings were found in search of his home, police said.
Norwalk's Jose Zotelo, 19, was charged with driving under the influence after slamming his car into two fences outside Ward Street homes.