NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was sentenced to six years in prison after accepting a plea bargain in connection with a 2013 shooting in the city, according to thehour.com.
Sean Williams, 21, pleaded guilty to shooting Giovanni Hudson near Woodward Avenue Liquor Store in February 2013, thehour.com said. The gun used in the shooting was also linked to another shooting, thehour.com reported.
Williams will serve five years of probation after his six-year prison sentence, thehour.com said.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say