NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was sentenced to six years in prison after accepting a plea bargain in connection with a 2013 shooting in the city, according to thehour.com.
Sean Williams, 21, pleaded guilty to shooting Giovanni Hudson near Woodward Avenue Liquor Store in February 2013, thehour.com said. The gun used in the shooting was also linked to another shooting, thehour.com reported.
Williams will serve five years of probation after his six-year prison sentence, thehour.com said.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say