NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was sentenced to six years in prison after accepting a plea bargain in connection with a 2013 shooting in the city, according to thehour.com.
Sean Williams, 21, pleaded guilty to shooting Giovanni Hudson near Woodward Avenue Liquor Store in February 2013, thehour.com said. The gun used in the shooting was also linked to another shooting, thehour.com reported.
Williams will serve five years of probation after his six-year prison sentence, thehour.com said.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 Man Sentenced To 3 Years For Mortgage Fraud In Norwalk