NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was sentenced to six years in prison after accepting a plea bargain in connection with a 2013 shooting in the city, according to thehour.com.
Sean Williams, 21, pleaded guilty to shooting Giovanni Hudson near Woodward Avenue Liquor Store in February 2013, thehour.com said. The gun used in the shooting was also linked to another shooting, thehour.com reported.
Williams will serve five years of probation after his six-year prison sentence, thehour.com said.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk