NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was sentenced to six years in prison after accepting a plea bargain in connection with a 2013 shooting in the city, according to thehour.com.
Sean Williams, 21, pleaded guilty to shooting Giovanni Hudson near Woodward Avenue Liquor Store in February 2013, thehour.com said. The gun used in the shooting was also linked to another shooting, thehour.com reported.
Williams will serve five years of probation after his six-year prison sentence, thehour.com said.
- 1 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest
- 4 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of Norwalk Man On The Job
- 5 Woman’s Death After Being Struck By Metro-North Tops Norwalk Week’s News