NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was sentenced to six years in prison after accepting a plea bargain in connection with a 2013 shooting in the city, according to thehour.com.
Sean Williams, 21, pleaded guilty to shooting Giovanni Hudson near Woodward Avenue Liquor Store in February 2013, thehour.com said. The gun used in the shooting was also linked to another shooting, thehour.com reported.
Williams will serve five years of probation after his six-year prison sentence, thehour.com said.
- 1 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 2 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 3 Norwalk Police To Hold DUI Checkpoint Saturday
- 4 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With Kicking EMT
- 5 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford